We have won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 award for the fastest growing young company in Central Europe and we are looking for new colleagues who will help us move our project forward! Take the opportunity to take part in the rapidly growing startup FTMO.com. We are looking for a new colleague who would participate in our growth by helping us with development of real-time applications for stock trading.. The ideal candidate is an individual with an analytical mindset and team spirit, interested in financial markets. Someone who would love to become part of a meaningful and exciting project with high ambitions.
- As a member of the agile development team, you will be involved in building backend applications to support online trading
- After the initial phase, you will take over the team leader role and lead a team of 3+ developers
- Office in Prague with home-office possibility
- Minimum 5 years experience with developing in Python
- Proven track record of backend development and team-leading role
- Knowledge of Kubernetes or experience with DevOps, CI/CD
- Ability to write readable and testable code including unit tests
- Ability to speak fluent Czech and at least some English
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
- At least partial knowledge of agile/SCRUM methodology is an advantage
- Interesting work that makes sense. A team of 100+ motivated people who work together, help each other, discover new technologies and participate in the development of the entire business. We are constantly moving forward.
- A place for self-realization. We are flexible, dynamic, and open to new ideas. We are not a corporation, everyone can influence the project and at the same time work on self-improvement and move forward.
- Possibility to touch and try various technologies and modern architecture
- A fast-growing, dynamic environment where you won’t get bored
- Necessary training in financial markets and related topics
- Flexibility in working hours/home office
- Motivational salary + frequent bonuses for good performances
- A friendly atmosphere of a young team. We are more friends than colleagues
- Company poker, beer, and other activities
If any position appeals to you, send us your CV / github / LinkedIn profile and we will gladly see you at an interview either online or in our office in the centre of Prague.