Customer Support with Vietnamese
We have recently won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in the main category and we’re looking for new colleagues to help us go further. Take the opportunity to take part in the FTMO project. The ideal candidate has experience in trading on financial markets, has a perfect proficiency in both English and Vietnamese, and would love to become part of a meaningful and exciting project with the highest ambitions.
- Providing professional support to our clients (problem-solving, answering questions, phone calls). No cold calls.
- Working with internal applications
- In case of interest, writing Forex-related articles
- Occasional translations from English
- Highly motivated and results-driven person
- Perfect knowledge of English and Vietnamese
- Knowledge of Forex trading
- Good organizational skills, good time management
- Customer Service orientation/experience
- You will be working for a fast-growing start-up/fintech, where you will find 180+ motivated people. We’re rather friends than colleagues and we share the same goals
- We encourage self-realisation, we’re flexible and open to new ideas. Each of us can influence the project. Work on yourself and progress forward
- Thanks our working pace, we can assure you that you won’t get bored with us
- We will train you on financial markets and all the other related topics so you know our business
- Free snacks and refreshments (both healthy and sweet) are available for everyone in the office
- We’ll offer you a Multisport card, feel free to join our FTMO Running club or other sport activities
- Providing appropriate HW goes without saying (laptop, 2 monitors, adjustable desk, ergonomic chair). We want to make sure you feel comfortable in our Quadrio offices
- Poker and board game playrooms. Or you can join us for occasional karaoke or other parties
- We prefer to work in the office – Quadrio offices will make you feel like at home as well.
Did we get your attention? Let us know!
Send ➡️ your CV or LinkedIn profile, and we would love to see you for an interview.