We have recently won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in the main category and we’re looking for new colleagues to help us go further. Take advantage of the opportunity and become a part of the fast-growing startup FTMO. We are looking for a new colleague to help all our developers run their applications. The ideal candidate is a Kubernetes enthusiast, who wants to be a part of a meaningful project with results visible on a global scale.
- Full-time position in Prague
- DevOps support for 8+ projects in various technologies
- Design and development of cloud infrastructure, CI / CD
- Work with modern technologies and tooling such as Kafka, ElasticStack, Sentry, Grafana, Kibana, Terraform, GCP
- A motivated, independent DevOps, who can be a team player and wants to move forward.
- At least 2 year of experience with Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Seamless communication in English – we are an international team.
- Good organizational skills, time management
- Interesting work that makes sense. A team of 100+ motivated people who work together, help each other, discover new technologies and participate in the development of the entire business. We are constantly moving forward.
- A place for self-realization. We are flexible, dynamic, and open to new ideas. We are not a corporation, everyone can influence the project and at the same time work on self-improvement and move forward.
- Possibility to touch and try various technologies and modern architecture
- A fast-growing, dynamic environment where you won’t get bored
- Necessary training in financial markets and related topics
- Flexibility in working hours/home office
- Motivational salary + frequent bonuses for good performances
- A friendly atmosphere of a young team. We are more friends than colleagues.
- Company poker, beer and other activities
If any position appeals to you, send us your CV / github / LinkedIn profile and we will gladly see you at an interview either online or in our office in the centre of Prague.