We have recently won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in the main category and we’re looking for new colleagues to help us go further. Take the opportunity to take part in the FTMO project. The ideal candidate has experience in trading on financial markets, has a perfect proficiency in both English and Italian, and would love to become part of a meaningful and exciting project with the highest ambitions.
What will be your agenda?
- Providing professional support to our clients (problem-solving, answering questions, phone calls). No cold calls.
- Working with internal applications.
- In case of interest, writing Forex-related articles.
- Occasional translations from English.
What are we expecting from you?
- Highly motivated and results-driven person
- Perfect knowledge of English and Italian
- Knowledge of Forex trading
- Good organizational skills, good time management
- Customer Service orientation/experience
And why work for us?
- You will be working for a fast-growing start-up/fintech, where you will find 130+ motivated people. We’re rather friends than colleagues and we share the same goals.
- We encourage self-realisation, we’re flexible and open to new ideas. Each of us can influence the project while working on ourselves and move professionally forward.
- Thanks our working pace, we can assure you that you won’t get bored with us.
- We will train you on financial markets and all the other related topics so you know our business.
- Work in the office – Quadrio offices will make you feel like at home as well.
- Free snacks and refreshments (both healthy and sweet) are available for everyone in the office.
- We’ll offer you a Multisport card, feel free to join our FTMO Running club!
- Providing appropriate HW goes without saying (laptop, 2 monitors, adjustable desk, ergonomic chair). We want to make sure you’ll feel comfortable in our Quadrio offices.
- Meeting room for poker and board games. Or you can sing karaoke with us.
Did we catch your attention? Let us know!
Send us ➡️ your CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll gladly meet you, regardless whether in person or online.