We have recently won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in the main category and we’re looking for new colleagues to help us go further. Take the opportunity to take part in the FTMO project. The ideal candidate has experience in trading on financial markets, has a perfect proficiency in both English and Spanish, and would love to become part of a meaningful and exciting project with the highest ambitions.
- Providing professional support to our clients (problem-solving, answering questions, phone calls). No cold calls.
- Working with internal applications.
- In case of interest, writing Forex-related articles.
- Occasional translations from English.
- Highly motivated and results-driven person
- Perfect knowledge of English and Spanish
- Knowledge of Forex trading
- Good organizational skills, good time management
- Customer Service orientation/experience
- Interesting work that makes sense. A team of 100+ motivated people who work together, help each other, discover new technologies and participate in the development of the entire business. We are constantly moving forward.
- A place for self-realization. We are flexible, dynamic, and open to new ideas. We are not a corporation, everyone can influence the project and at the same time work on self-improvement and move forward.
- Possibility to touch and try various technologies and modern architecture
- A fast-growing, dynamic environment where you won’t get bored
- Necessary training in financial markets and related topics
- Variable shifts patterns meeting main trading sessions
- Motivational salary + occasional bonuses for exceptional performance
- A friendly atmosphere of a young team. We are more friends than colleagues.
- Company poker, beer, and other activities
If any position appeals to you, send us your CV / github / LinkedIn profile and we will gladly see you at an interview either online or in our office in the centre of Prague.