Trading updates – 17 Nov 2022 edition
On Thursday, 24 November and on Friday, 25 November 2022, due to Thanksgiving day, the trading hours will change as follows:
- AUS200.cash, EU50.cash, FRA40.cash, GER40.cash, UK100.cash will close early at 11:00 pm on both 24 Nov and 25 Nov;
- US30.cash, US100.cash, US500.cash, US2000.cash, JP225.cash, HK50.cash will close early at 8:00 pm on both 24 Nov and 25 Nov;
- Gold and Silver (XAU and XAG) will close early at 9.30 pm on the 24 Nov and at 8.30 pm on the 25 Nov;
- USOIL.cash and UKOIL.cash will close early at 6:00 pm on both 24 Nov and 25 Nov;
- US stocks will be closed on the 24 Nov and will close early at 8:00 pm on the 25 Nov;
- NATGAS.f will close early at 8:00 pm on both 24 Nov and 25 Nov;
- DX.f and USTN10.f will close early at 6:00 pm on both 24 Nov and 25 Nov;
- Palladium and Platinum (XPD and XPT) will early close at 5.00 pm on both 24 Nov and 25 Nov;
All times are expressed in the MetaTrader platform time (GMT+2 / CET+1).
On Friday, 25 November 2022, NATGAS.f will roll to the new future expiry. In order to facilitate the process and protect the accounts from possible liquidity shortages and temporary price spikes, regardless of the account stage (FTMO Challenge, Verification, or FTMO Account) or the account type (Normal, Swing), traders are required to close their positions on the symbol before 9:00 am. Trading will be enabled again at 10:05 am on the same day. Eventual positions left open after 9:00 am will be closed at the prevailing market price and pending orders will be deleted. All times are expressed in the MetaTrader server time (GMT+2/CET+1).
MetaTrader 4 and 5 mobile applications developed by MetaQuotes have been removed for new download from the iOS App store. The existing already downloaded mobile apps continue to function normally. Unfortunately, this decision as taken by Apple is directly linked to MetaQuotes, and FTMO has no control over the development of the case. We recommend that traders who are affected by this situation use the desktop version of these platforms, alternatively the MT4/5 webtrader. Platform access can be found on the Login Credentials tab within your Account MetriX. It is also possible that updating the iOS to a new version might cause the non-functionality of the downloaded application, yet this is not confirmed. At this stage, we have no official information or estimated duration on when this could be potentially resolved.
Overnight rollover swaps are subject to regular changes and adjustments, reflecting, among other things, interest rate differentials and dividend adjustments. If you are holding positions overnight, please be reminded that it is your responsibility to check these swaps in the contract specification for each symbol, and to adjust (if needed) and manage your positions accordingly. FTMO is not responsible for trading results affected by swap changes or adjustments.