Trading updates – 17 Feb 2022 edition
Due to the President’s Day holiday in the US on Monday, 21 February 2022, trading hours will be affected as follows:
- US Indexes (US30.cash, US100.cash, US500.cash, US2000.cash), JP225.cash and USTN10.f will close early at 8:00 pm;
- Metals (XAU, XAG, XPDUSD, XPTUSD) and USOIL.cash will close early at 9:15 pm;
- US Shares will be closed all day;
- NATGAS.f will early close at 9.30 pm;
- VIX.cash will early close at 6.30 pm;
The above times are expressed in the MetaTrader server time (GMT+2/CET+1).
Please note that all assets with Swiss franc (CHF) will have the margin requirement amended as our Liquidity Providers anticipate risk in markets associated with a possible rate intervention by the Swiss National Bank (SNB). The leverage on CHF assets will be reduced to 1:33 for normal account types and 1:10 for Swing account types. This will affect new and existing positions starting on Monday, 23 August 2021, at 11:00 CEST (09:00 GMT). If you have currently open positions on CHF, please make sure to manage them accordingly. We advise caution as there is a likelihood of possibly increased volatility in the markets. This measure is in place until further notice and is being monitored by our risk team.