Trading updates – 13 Jan 2022 edition
Dear traders, due to scheduled maintenance on all our platforms, on Saturday, 15 January 2022, trading will be halted from 00:05 am to 05:00 pm platform time on MetaTrader (GMT+2 / CET+1 on cTrader). Kindly manage your trades accordingly.
On Monday, 17 January 2022, due to the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, the following changes to the usual trading hours will apply:
- US30.cash, US100.cash, US500.cash, JP225.cash, and USTN10.f will close early at 8:00 pm;
- Metals (XAU – Gold, XAG – Silver, XPT – Platinum, and XPD – Palladium) and NATGAS.f will close early at 9:30 pm;
- VIX.cash will close early at 6:30 pm;
- USOIL.cash will close early at 9:15 pm;
- US Shares will be closed all day;
As per our convention, the above times are expressed in MT platform time (GMT+2/CET+1);
Please note that all assets with Swiss franc (CHF) will have the margin requirement amended as our Liquidity Providers anticipate risk in markets associated with a possible rate intervention by the Swiss National Bank (SNB). The leverage on CHF assets will be reduced to 1:33 for normal account types and 1:10 for Swing account types. This will affect new and existing positions starting on Monday, 23 August 2021, at 11:00 CEST (09:00 GMT). If you have currently open positions on CHF, please make sure to manage them accordingly. We advise caution as there is a likelihood of possibly increased volatility in the markets. This measure is in place until further notice and is being monitored by our risk team.