Monday's session started with a slow climb towards the resistance at 10 754 which we mentioned yesterday and it worked out very well. The high was created at that level and then there was a 176 points fall. Today we open with a small ascending gap inside yesterday's range.
- Resistance: 10 843
- Support: 10 654
Statistics for today
- A probability for breaking yesterday's high is 64%.
- A probability for closing outside of yesterday's range is 78%.
- A very high probability of 85% for closing the gap today.
- More detailed statistics can be found in our Statistical application
- 11:00 CET - EUR - German ZEW
Today's session hypothesis
Today we have a higher probability of breaking yesterday's high so the long positions have a clear target. In case of price dropping down, we could find some buyers around the support zone of 10 654. If the price doesn't respect this level and falls below, yet with the high of the previous day not being broken, we would rather expect the yesterday's low to be re-tested. In case we break yesterday's high, we can expect the re-test of 10 843 and close outside of the session range.