We have won the Deloitte Fast 50 award for the fastest growing company in Central and Eastern Europe, and we are looking for new colleagues to move our project forward with us! Take advantage of the opportunity and become a part of the fast-growing startup FTMO.com. We are looking for a new colleague to join our marketing department. The ideal candidate has experience in social media management, an interest in financial markets and a perfect command of the English language.
So what awaits you at FTMO?
- Responsibility for all our social networks
- You communicate with the whole team. A graphic designer, a copywriter and even a video editor can help you
- You can influence the strategy of our verified social networks
- Together with the team, you will produce interesting content for clients
- You will research the latest digital marketing trends on all relevant channels.
What are we expecting from you?
- You have hands-on experience in social media management
- You enjoy coming up with new ideas and know how to present them to others
- You can coordinate the work of a small team
- You can work under pressure without making mistakes
- You are completely reliable and have the ability to manage your own time
And why work for us?
- You’ll have an audience across the world
- Millions of people will see the results of your work
- A great team of people with a friendly atmosphere
- A place for self-realization. We’re flexible, open to new ideas. We are not a corporation, everyone can influence a project while working on themselves and moving forward
- A dynamic environment where you don’t get bored
- Modern new offices in Quadrio
- We will train you on financial markets and related topics so you know our business
- Flexibility in working hours
- Motivational remuneration + frequent bonuses for good performance.
- Company pokers, beers and lots of other activities
If any position appeals to you, send us your CV / github / LinkedIn profile and we will gladly see you at an interview either online or in our office in the centre of Prague.