We have recently won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in the main category and we’re looking for new colleagues to help us go further. Take advantage of the opportunity and become a part of the fast-growing startup FTMO.com. We are looking for a new colleague to contribute to our growth by helping us test our applications. Do you hate mistakes and imperfections? Then we are looking exactly for you. We work with modern technologies and you will have a lot of opportunities for self-realisation.
- Full-time in a modern office in the center of Prague with the possibility of home office
- The main responsibilities include manual + automated testing of our web applications / API services + mobile apps
- Cooperation with developers and customer support department
- Focus on complex application testing
- Our stack: Python, Gherkin, Git, SQL, PHP
- Our tools: Gitlab, Postman, Asana, JetBrains IDE/VS Code
- A motivated tester, who wants to be part of the development team and is keen to move forward
- At least 2 years of testing experience, automation experience or strong motivation to learn
- Experience with REST API, database systems (Postgre, MySQL)
- Seamless communication in English – we are an international team
- Experience with agile techniques is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Interesting work that makes sense. A team of 100+ motivated people who work together, help each other, discover new technologies and participate in the development of the entire business. We are constantly moving forward.
- A place for self-realization. We are flexible, dynamic and open to new ideas. We are not a corporation, everyone can influence the project and at the same time work on self-improvement and move forward.
- Possibility to touch and try various technologies and modern architecture
- A fast-growing, dynamic environment where you won’t get bored
- Necessary training in financial markets and related topics
- Flexibility in working hours/home office
- Motivational salary + frequent bonuses for good performances
- A friendly atmosphere of a young team. We are more friends than colleagues
- Company poker, beer and other activities
If any position appeals to you, send us your CV / github / LinkedIn profile and we will gladly see you at an interview either online or in our office in the centre of Prague.