We have won the Deloitte Fast 50 award for the fastest growing company in Central and Eastern Europe, and we are looking for new colleagues to move our project forward with us! Take advantage of the opportunity and become a part of the fast-growing startup FTMO.com. We are looking for a new colleague to join our marketing department. The ideal candidate has experience in digital marketing, an interest in what’s going on in the financial markets, and a perfect command of the English language.
Do you enjoy marketing? Do you think about it day and night? How could texts be improved, what could be done differently in graphics, how to reach the target groups more efficiently, and what could be changed on the landing page? Do you want to work with audiences from all over the world? Then you’re exactly someone we are looking for. 😉
So what awaits you at FTMO?
- Your goal will be to deliver great results for our campaigns using PPC tools, design and recommend automation strategies and help with campaign optimization
- You will need to understand data and look for connections in it
- We’re focusing primarily on Meta Ads and Google Ads
- You will also be responsible for introducing and developing the brand in new markets
- Great team of colleagues happy to help you with graphics or advanced automation
What are we expecting from you?
- Be a pro at Google Ads, Meta Ads, Google Analytics, Data Studio, etc
- Know what which metric means and how to work with them to improve it
- Have an analytical, but also creative mindset (sometimes there are multiple ways to solve a problem)
- Read up on Google analytics and set them up
- Knowledge of Forex trading in particular will be a big advantage for you
- Excellent knowledge of Czech and English, other languages are an advantage
- Good organizational skills, and good time management
And why work for us?
- You will work with a worldwide audience
- No mini ads for freelancers, we’re using a large budget to expand our brand
- A place for self-realization. We’re flexible and open to new ideas. We’re not a corporation, everyone can influence a project while working on themselves and moving forward.
- A dynamic environment where you won’t get bored
- We will train you on financial markets and related topics so you know our business
- Flexibility in working hours
- Motivational remuneration + frequent bonuses for good performance
- Company poker games, beers, and lots of other activities
If the position appeals to you, send us your CV or Linkedin profile and we’ll be happy to see you at an interview either online or in our office in the centre of Prague.