We have recently won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in the main category and we’re looking for new colleagues to help us go further. Take the opportunity to take part in the rapidly growing startup FTMO.com. We are looking for a new colleague to develop our applications and APIs in Kotlin. The ideal candidate is a Java/Kotlin pro who wants to be part of a meaningful project with visible results on a global scale.
- You will be involved in the entire project from architecture to development and testing.
- Full-time position with attendance in the Prague office (minimum 3+2 schedule).
- Development of distributed system and backend APIs.
- Microservice approach and use of modern technologies in Kubernetes.
- Daily work with REST API, Spring Boot framework, Kotlin, Java, Kafka, Elastic, JS, HTML, CSS, Git, Docker.
- Work in a modern office in the center of Prague with the possibility of home office.
- Ability to design solutions and develop independently.
- Knowledge of SQL databases, ideally PostgreSQL.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with Kotlin/Java, Spring framework
- Experience in designing REST APIs.
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Kafka an advantage.
- Other backend language like NodeJS, Python, Go an advantage.
- You are a motivated, independent programmer but also a team player who wants to move forward.
- Theoretical knowledge of software development.
- Fluent communication in English – we are an international team.
- Good organizational skills, time management, reliability.
- Interesting work that makes sense. A team of 100+ motivated people who work together, help each other, discover new technologies and participate in the development of the entire business. We are constantly moving forward.
- A place for self-realization. We are flexible, dynamic, and open to new ideas. We are not a corporation, everyone can influence the project and at the same time work on self-improvement and move forward.
- Possibility to touch and try various technologies and modern architecture
- A fast-growing, dynamic environment where you won’t get bored
- Necessary training in financial markets and related topics
- Flexibility in working hours/home office
- Motivational salary + frequent bonuses for good performances
- A friendly atmosphere of a young team. We are more friends than colleagues
- Company poker, beer, and other activities
If any position appeals to you, send us your CV / github / LinkedIn profile and we will gladly see you at an interview either online or in our office in the centre of Prague.